Ayesha handed us the tag after doing it impressively on her blog. Here it is;
1. My uncle once: accompanied me to his Bahrain (Swat) house in the off season to arrange for some repair work in his house. It was the only time I visited Swat in winter that was freezing cold.
2. Never in my life: Have I puffed a cigarette; I’d like to have a go at sheesha sometime, though
3. When I was five: I was an intelligent kid they say, only to spoil with the progression of time; now I’m one foolish being 😛
4. High School was: Situated on the Bank Road. We’d play cricket during the break-time in the Company Bagh. We in the 9th class would almost always beat the 10th that would give us immense pride and joy. Ah, the good ol times!
5. I will never forget: My childhood rains; the way I’d drench myself in the rainwater, riding on the bicycle in the streets in my hometown. I cherish those memories the most.
6. I once met: An atheist who tried his best to convince me to subscribe to his set of beliefs. I came back cursing myself for asking him a favor.
7. There’s this girl I know who: Is Breathtakingly beautiful. She inhabits a jungle full of fierce beasts. May she be safe and unharmed!
8. Once, at a bar: Never at a bar, not for my piety but the unavailability of ones here in Isloo 😛 (Joke a side, I loathe alcohol)
9. By noon, I’m usually: Done with my office work
10. Last night: I couldn’t sleep proper; it has become a routine now
11. If only I had: The necessary life skills, I wouldn’t be fretting all the time
12. Next time I go to the Temple: Next
13. Rakhi Sawant: Not ma cuppa tea!
14. What worries me most: Is the unjust economic world
15. When I turn my head left, I see: A window covered with blinds
16. When I turn my head right, I see: A sofa with a heavy-weight friend seated on it 😛
17. You know I’m lying when: I write all things rosy; it occurs very rarely though
18. What I miss most about the nineties: The Pakistani pop music, college, playing cricket etc.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: Am not that familiar with Shakespearian characters, I always wish to read him thoroughly though
20. By this time next year: Don’t ask me the question; the future looks bleak!
21. A better name for me would be: Pareshan Khan 😛
22. I have a hard time understanding: Myselfmylifeandallthingsme
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: I’ll try to do well in mathematics
24. You know I like you if: You’re patriotic with a balanced outlook of things. I don’t like you if you’re a liberal fascist!
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: Depends on who inspired me the most to win that
26. Sachin Tendulkar, Mozart, Sonia Gandhi & Ronaldo: Of all I’m impressed with Sachin and Ronaldo(the Christiano)
27. Take my advice, never: Open your heart to every Tom, Dick or Harry; I’ve done it and I suffered most the time.
28. My ideal breakfast is: Halvapuri, Channas, Slices with jam, Chai, and what not and what not .. 😀
29. A song I love, but do not own is: ‘Hero’ by Enrique Eglisias
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: To visit the monuments of Gandhara Civilization at Takht Bhai
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: Tulip Revolution In Kyrgyzstan
32. Why won’t people: Stop asking me the question when to tie the marital knot!
33. If you spend the night at my house: Isn’t it a strange question, eh?
34. I’d stop my wedding for: Why the heck would I do so
35. The world could do without: The luxuries like Burj Dubai ..
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Than flattering my boss
37. My favorite blonde is: Not a particular blonde favorite
38: Paper clips are more useful than: Notebook backs to write on
39. If I do anything well, it’s: Gonna be a miracle
40. And by the way: I did this rather longish entry in parts coz of a few official routines