Ayesha broke her boredom with writing some FAQ’s about her. She handed us the questions to be a part of the game as well. I thought it to be fun so I came up with my answers. Here they are;
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
This morning while preparing for office. I was rather worried for my reddish eyes.
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
Something in access of 1500.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My elder brother.
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The pouring water.
6. What are you wearing right now?
7. Do you label yourself?
A born pessimist. A wanna be optimist.
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
Not a particular brand.
9. Bright or Dark Room?
Lying in a dark room, introspecting in complete silence.
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Intelligent. A nice blog fellow.
11. What does your watch look like?
I don’t keep watch these days. Mobile jo hay! 🙂
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading a few articles before preparing to sleep.
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was a ‘Keep smiling; Good Morning’ message written in the reversed order for confusion.
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
‘I mean or means’ .. and .. ‘bakwas’ .. I’m not supposed to utter the later frequently though 😛
15. Who told you he/she loved you last? (please exclude spouse , family, children)
Ah! I wish if that could happen! 😉
16. Last furry thing you touched?
Nothing really. I’m not that into furry things 😀
17. Favorite age you have been so far?
Teens when I was worry free but thats a long time ago 😛
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Lets meet in a day or two; I was responding to a phone call.
19. The last song you listened to?
Sajni by Jal.
20. Where did you live in 1987?
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not at the moment. Its hard to accept but yes, I have been in the past.
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
I’m ignorant bout it.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
What else could it be apart from clothes; other things like sunglasses or cap are on when required.
24. What’s your favorite town/city?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Way way back in college I guess, to a friend who joined PAF and we exchanged letters; classic letters those were, old fashioned, literary type.
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
I don’t need to 😉
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Last night I saw her; she lives in my dreams
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Yes, my elbow that I injured when I rolled over the exercise ball in the gym a few days back.
29. What is your current desktop picture?
Blast Of Red
30. Have you been burnt by love?
Ek aag ka darya hay, aur taer ke jana hay .. Its a continuous sensation of burn, I guess.
Now its MZ’s, Nayni’s, and others’ turn to play the tag and have fun.