They call it an a w a r d which to me is an investigation, instigation rather, to make you reveal the aspects of your personality that lie somehow hidden from the eyes of the world. Whatever, I’ll take it for the mere name of it and more so for the nicety of Cavaliere who bestowed it upon my blog 🙂
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
- Show the 7 winners’ names on your blog & leave a comment informing them that they have been awarded Honest Scrap.
- List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
10 Honest Things About Aadil:
- Aadil’s a pathetic procrastinator
- He’s childish for which he’s often mocked by his friends
- He’s an idealist who’s finding it very hard to cope with a real world
- He can’t be in a love relationship for he’s too much an extremist and he fears once indulged he might lose his love for his siblings and his mother
- He’s very possessive
- He abhors racists
- He can’t forgive himself for being an irresponsible child to his late father.
- He isn’t that social and prefers loneliness
- He’s unsuccessful and very much frustrated with his present professional status
- He loves Pakistan from the core of his heart
I’m afraid I won’t act upon the third rule of this tag because most of my friends have already been awarded by the good Cav. Every random visitor may consider himself awarded, though.