Earlier Nadia and more recently Ayesha tagged me to share 7 things that I find weird about myself. People around me in the physical world term me an epitom of complete weirdness but what I find strange about myself are;
1. I am annoyingly sharing with my family when it comes to the expression of day to day happenings in my life. I have been carrying this trait of sharing personal matters since early childhood when every evening I would assume the role of a tape recorder narrating the events of our cricket matches. Now my fortnight visits back home are stuffed with lots of things to share.
2. Would you belive I didn’t have a math note book in my 10th class. I was so pathetic in mathematics that I got numbers below the passing marks yet I was passed, mistakenly perhapes 🙂 I did better in the other disciplines though!
3. Excessive load shedding have started me to hate darkness otherwise I have always liked random electricity offs. I would find it very soothing and calm lying in my darkened room, eyes closed introspecting. I just love to switch off the lights every now and then and listen to some soothing music.
4. They have always said I live in a deam world. I’m too much idealistic I guess. I can remeber the days when I used to internet chat like crazy bearing the constant scolding of my family, I almost forgot the existence of a physical world shutting off all my social contacts. Then I consciously tried to normalize things a bit.
5. My inclination towards Pakistani pop/rock music made me weird among my fellows given the envoironment I grew up in. Most of my fellows didn’t know the names of the singers I used to admire.
6. Coming back to internet, I never asked anyone the most used chatting question ‘ASL’ .. I never cared about it. I take pride in the fact that I tried to promote pakistaniat to my bit even at the cost of sarcastic remarks from a few.
7. I just love sweets 🙂 I mean whether its the bakery stuff, chocolates, confectionaries, sweet dishes .. whatever .. I love to savour em .. In my childhood I loved mitchels tofees and my craze for sweets was even judged by our neighboring shop keeper who would start to count the ill effects of sweets on our body etc which made me change the shop to buy sweets 🙂
Now its the turn of MZ and Kashkin to reveal theirs.